Re: [FWDLK] KB pistons

KB makes pistons for stock and racing applications.
Production runs have to be somewhat high to make the
product affordable, therefore, they don't offer pistons
for classic FL cars that I know of. But I figured it
would do no harm to ask them anyway.

Modern hypereutectic pistons would be a nice upgrade
for old heavy stock pistons that were limited by the
process by which they were made.

http://www.kb-silvolite.com

-bill