Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Radio Model 854 on eBay

Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Radio Model 854 on eBay

Reminds me of a story.  I was in college in north
georgia.  Had a hot date for Six Flags with Lee
Thornley (a girl). Well, the radio went out in the
DeSoto and I was in a panic. Stopped by a little
tv/radio repair shop in the school town and the
guy fixed it while I waited. Didn't charge much,
but I handed him a 20 and said keep the change.
Ya shoulda seen him light up!!

-bill

At 10:17 AM 3/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, Forward Lookers:
>
>Here's a 1958 Plymouth Radio, Model 854, on e-Bay:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=564924200
>
>and that's all I know about it. Thought someone might be
>interested, since we don't all have time to monitor all possible
>sources for the stuff we want.
>
>Dick Woodside
>58 NY T&C

http://members.home.com/carschannel