[FWDLK] 1st " Chrysler Anciennes en Berry" (France)

[FWDLK] 1st " Chrysler Anciennes en Berry" (France)

Hi all,
The 1st "Chrysler Anciennes en Berry" (formerly 1st Chrysler Classic) will take place 21 &
22 April 2001 in Bourges and Sancerre (120 miles from Paris) with a tempting program !
You'll find it at http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/bourges_us.htm then click on "program" or
"entry form" if you'll come (especially if you are an european member). It's the first
time that such a meeting is planned in France and we'll be disapointed if only a handful
of MoPar will be here ..
We hope to see you at Bourges and Sancerre.

Just a precision: The "Berry" is the area of Bourges/Sancerre. Lot of good wine and
meals...

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible