[FWDLK] "Late model for sale"

Hey FWDLKer's......

Life in the trenches story....... drove my '56 Savoy
2dr as a "carpenters work car" again yesterday (I do
this fairly frequently...trunk full of tools, roof
rack stacked with lumber (440/727/late posi 8 3/4",
Volare with disc brakes make it functional) .....
Riding on the mid sixties plaid Valiant seat, Auto
meter tach on the column, cracked windshield (that
WILL be replaced one day!)....how REAL does it get?
I know, I know, it would be cool to have it all
original, or at LEAST painted!......But I gotta tell
you, I sure do get a lot of smiles and thumbs up signs
from people who apparently enjoy seeing a finned
turquoise Mopar out there doing business in the day to
day world.  (My day required that I left the thing
running at stops until I could stop by the auto parts
store and pick up a new battery!)  Some days I wish
for a new Ram pickup....but then I think, "What an
experience!".....AND I get to see those FINS in the
rear view mirrors!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY....I have a quite clean, solid, good
running white '64 Belvedere/slant six/push button 4-dr
for sale, if anyone is interested, email me privately.

See ya on the road!  Del (in eastern kansas)
                 <midnight340@xxxxxxxxx>