Re: [FWDLK] Shipping Trunk Lid

Scott,

The lid itself will be less than 100lbs - but after you crate it (most likely
with wood) it could very well exceed 100lbs. If you only use cardboard you will
run the risk of damage in transit but it will be lighter.

If you pack it with several wraps of foam or bubble wrap (large industrial
strength variety) and use a thin but strong hard wood frame, you might be able
to get in under 100!

Brian
D500s in sunny Mich