Re: [FWDLK] 61 dodge squad question

--- CStodolka@xxxxxxx wrote:

> hi, i have a question for anyone that would know
> what mounted on the passenger front fender. was it
> just a red stop light or was it the siren?
> i was told that the siren was under the hood
> and now i'm not sure what goes there, the mounting
> holes are there for something. i now have the radio,
> and just picked up a bubble light & whip antenna.
> any other info on this rare car would be helpful.

Different departments put the various lights &
accessories in different locations. I'd see if the
dept. that first had the car had pics from that era.
Even if not '61, something within a couple years
either way would probably be similarly accessorized.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban