[FWDLK] 1959 DeSoto Radio

I have a MOPAR 857 radio that fits a 1959 DeSoto.  The radio is cleaned up.
Minor repair to printer circuit traces and original tubes and electronics.
The radio functions great as is.  I wanted to offer the radio to this list
before going to eBay.  Anyone interested?  I need to know what a radio like
this is worth.  Any ideas?