[FWDLK] Complete NOS 56 quarter panel FS

[FWDLK] Complete NOS 56 quarter panel FS

I have recently come across a complete NOS Right Rear 1/4 panel for a 1956
Plymouth. The part number that I was given is 1657132. According to the
parts books the description is 1956 Plymouth 3 Cp., Cl. Sed., right outside
quarter panel. (This description came from members of this list, thanks
guys.)
It has been stored inside since new.  There is some minor surface rust
around the fuel door, it appears the box got wet at some point and this is
where it laid against the panel.
The price is $750 plus shipping. A large part of the cost is the shipping I
need to pay to get it from where it is to New Jersey.
Included in that cost is only $50 for my time in in finding it, picking it
up from the freight company and getting it home.
It is unlikely at this time that I will be completing my 56 Plymouth so I am
offering it someone on the list that may need it.
If anyone is interested e-mail me off the list.  If not it will go on e-bay.
Scott