[FWDLK] 61 Imperial Fan/owner joining

Hello Forward Look Listers!

I have just signed on.  I live near Albany, NY.  I have 2 1961
Imperials.  I keep a website about their restoration
(http://www.dte.net/project61).  I also belong to the IML/OIC & NEIOC.
I am an inventor by nature, a mechanical engineer by training, and a
businessman by necessity.  I'm looking forward (no pun intended) to
sharing and learning with fellow fin fans.
John Corey
jcorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jcoreyny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx