[FWDLK] Used Parts

Hi list;
    I am making a week or two trip through Hi Desert country. Stopping at
wrecking yards in remote areas, looking for FL parts. If any one of you have
a need for parts you can't find from another source, I will look for them.
E-mail me at
                     DeSotoCrazy@xxxxxxx
   Must state Part, Price willing to pay (Don't forget shipping cost), Your
full name, Home address, Home phone #, and Best time to call if I find your
part, and need to verify anything. I don't have any parts books but if a part
# might be on the part (and you know what it is) send that too. Please put
all info together and in a format that is easy to read, so I can copy and
past on to one list. Make you list SHORT (I have pickup not moving van) As I
am not charging any thing over cost of part (Up to $5.00 if I have to remove
from car) and shipping. I will try to get a receipt from seller and send with
part. If I did you good, a little extra to help cover my expenses will not be
rejected:-)
   I will not consider any parts that are not perfect or near perfect (you
tell me in e-mail). We can do one of to things, ONE - I can e-mail you, when
I get back, and let you know Part location (address), and you take it from
there (PREFERRED). TWO - I can bring it back and ship it to you after you
send money. (you tell me in e-mail)
   If you question my intent and motives, I under stand, we have all been
burned (and I have a bigger chance of getting burned on this then you do). I
did do a little thing for Roger Van Hoy, on the list. Maybe, if he remembers,
he can e-mail the list to let you know I'm on the up and up. I'm quit new to
FL and am retired. I know that most people can't take this kind of time to go
looking. I can and I'm going to enjoy every minuet of it.
   MUST HAVE YOU INFO BY MARCH 28th.

        <>Roy<>

     Roy Asbjornsen
     55 Firedome HT