Re: [FWDLK] Special tool to remove rear drums??

Re: [FWDLK] Special tool to remove rear drums??

those 3 arm pullers from Snap-On are currently priced at $280 in the latest
catalog. there is one up for auction on EBAY rite now, the bid is at $31 so far
...item # 569989745.            Spencer 61' Newport