Re: [FWDLK] Torsion bars vs coil springs

Re: [FWDLK] Torsion bars vs coil springs

my '85 S-10 Blazer 4x4 had torsion bars and it tracked like it was
on rails. Nothing affected it.

I have spent hundreds of dollars trying to get my '95 Jimmy to
handle the same way. I've come close, but, I just don't think
coil springs will ever give back that great handling experience
I once had.

-bill

At 11:17 AM 3/22/01 -0800, you wrote:
>General Motors used torsion bars on early Toronado and Eldorado models,
>as well as some Chevrolet and GMC truck models.

Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come
at you rapidly.

"Bones heal and chicks dig scars."