Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 11:09 PM
Subject: 1955 Plymouth Belvedere Website

I have been looking for a resored '55 Belvedere, 2 door, in black and red.
It was my father's favorite car and we are looking for one to give to him for
his upcoming retirement.  Do you have any suggestions of the best places to
look for one?  I have looked in your links to no avail.  Any help you could
give would be appreciated.  Thanks.