[FWDLK] 57 Chrysler 300 Convert.

I think I have died and gone to hell.  Why hell? Because I don't have
the money to buy this car (college, who needs
college?)  Anyway, for those well healed members of the list, you should
be on this like stink on you-know-what.
Check it out at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=571287299

This car is rough, but well worth every cent in my opinion.

Have Fun,
Chargin'Charles--->>>