[FWDLK] Why [snip]? (was: "DeSoto hubcap")

[FWDLK] Why [snip]? (was: "DeSoto hubcap")

Hey all,
I snipped the guys personal information to protect his
privacy *and* my assets in case he gets steamed over me
giving it out without his permission!

-Bill

At 08:48 PM 3/23/01 -0800, you wrote:
>So by doing a "snip" of the name and address are you just
>teasing us?  You don't want us to contact him?  Or do you
>want us to send you a "wish" list?
>
>--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
>'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA

Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas
to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

"Bones heal and chicks dig scars."