Re: [FWDLK] 392 on eBay

Hey y'all,

Would this thing fit in my '56 DeSoto?
(I mean in the engine compartment)

Trust me, this thing won't go for a measly hundred bux.

-bill

Don't think this guy knows his MoPars...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=573150668

'56 DeSoto facts:
0 to 60 (driver only) 10.1 seconds flat.
0 to 60 (driver and 7 other adults and 4 kids,
a trunk full of luggage and towing a 36'
camper) 10.1 seconds flat.