Re: [FWDLK] 392 on eBay

just in case someone in the northeast part of the states wants a 330 hemi
with the transmission that came out  of a 56 desoto i know a mopar lady
fanatic not on this list that has a clean and running motor she wants to
sell.she even knows what the numbers are and what desoto model it came out
of.if anyone wants her number respond back to me privately.       by the way
she wants 500$ for it and she is in connetticut.......