De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Terry Condy
Envoyé : dimanche 25 mars 2001 4:23
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] Glad to join

Hello all:
My Name is Terry Condy I live up here in London Ontario Canada. I have been an active user of this web site for around one year now and couldn't be happier!
Through this web page I was able to locate my dream car from being a teenager.
As a teenager I had a 57 Plymouth Belvedere Dr sedan. I could not for the life of me find a 58 Plymouth coupe let alone a 4dr.
Not to say the 57's where  poor car but I wanted the car from  "the movie"
So I am happy to say I found the car 16 yrs later 58 Plymouth coupe Belverdere, she is sitting in a custom built heated garage in a million pieces, boxed, tagged, and filed.
Any one want to see my parts needed list!!
Glad to join and look forward to several years of brother hood.
Terry C