[FWDLK] Raybestos Brutestop brake pads and SpeedBleeders

[FWDLK] Raybestos Brutestop brake pads and SpeedBleeders

This was posted in rec.auto.tech
I hope I'm not repeating it:

[quote]
I installed Raybestos BruteStop pads, along with a set of SpeedBleeders (on
the front only).

It's too early to fully report on them since they aren't broken in yet.
Let me say that so far I'm very impressed.  Standing the car on its nose
requires about 20% less pedal effort[1] than the stock pads when cold and
about 40% less effort when they're warmed up.  They fit perfectly.  They
chirp a little bit on occasion, but this is expected.

The SpeedBleeders get two very big choads up.  They work as promised.  I
wish I'd had these around 12 years ago when bleeding brakes for the first
time.
[end quote]

-bill