From: Mike Sealey
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 5:21 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] What years was Poly Dual Quad intake available?

--- gl pavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mopar group:  Need your input again.  Can anyone
> verify what years the dual quad intake was a factory
> option on the 318 Poly motors?  I need to check my
> fading memory.

This is from my own fading memory, someone else may
want to correct me.

1956 (Fury 303)
1957 (Fury 318, possibly an option on non-Fury 301s)
1958? (Not sure if they made a 318 Fury or if they
were all 350s; if they did make a 318 Fury in '58 it'd
be 2x4 also. Possibly an option on non-Fury 318s, more
likely a dealer option.)