[FWDLK] Richard Carpenter's 1959 Sport Fury Convertible on e-bay

[FWDLK] Richard Carpenter's 1959 Sport Fury Convertible on e-bay

Hi,
Richard Carpenter's 1959 Sport Fury Convertible is on e-bay. Bidding starts
at $23,000.00 with no reserve price(?). Anyone interested?
As you probably guessed - I have (unfortunately) nothing to do with the car
- just wanted the list to know...     ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=574478825&r=0&t=0

Jan Nowak
FINLAND
'60 Adventurer