Re: [FWDLK] Richard Carpenter's 1959 Sport Fury

Re: [FWDLK] Richard Carpenter's 1959 Sport Fury

Roger - I think its supposed to be "Kea".  Thats the way it appears on their web site.  Didn't this car go for more than 23,000 at the auction last year?  Sounds like a good deal - I'll be putting my bid in - oops, my wife just nooo way, the house needs a new roof, I need an additional garage, swimming pool needs a new filter/pump, my caddy eldo needs new fwd boots, my 59 sport fury hibernating in garage needs a little work, man, times are rough.   John Z