Re: [FWDLK] Richard Carpenter 1959 Sport Fury Convert

Re: [FWDLK] Richard Carpenter 1959 Sport Fury Convert

The original owner's name should be on the brass plaque located on the glove box door.  You can see the plaque in one of the pics of the interior.  On my Sport Fury the name engraved on plaque is "Little Doc Clark" or "Little Doe Clark".  The car is originally from Texas - By chance (its a small world and getting smaller) does anyone from Texas on the list know of or heard of this person?  The car might have come from the Austin area judging by papers/receipts in glove box.    John Z in Mosinee, WI