[FWDLK] '58 belvedere on ebay

hi list,

so anyway I was particularly curious as to why this car had such a high
reserve, and also why the title to the ad claimed it was a fury, when once
one looked at it, the ad said what it really was. So I wrote the seller
and asked him what was up, and he wrote me a pretty belligerent letter
implying that I was all sorts of trash. He also forwarded it to a few of
his friends as a "joke".  He wouldn't answer my question if i'm missing
something as to the current state of the car to make it worth more, but he
did tell me the fury title was just to grab your attention. What a
schmuck. My major gripe is with an owner like that, those of us who would
lovingly fix it probably will never get a chance....

he also questioned my ability as a mechanic-that burned me....

~dave
(venting in snowy central massachusetts)

'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715
'55 Windsor Wagon