[FWDLK] 1956 Dodge Texan

Hey gang,

Figured I would pass this along to the list and see what the collective group
thought.I have found and have the chance to buy a 1956 Dodge Texan. This is a
4 door sedan, but is almost perfect ( I would wager a strong #2 on the
survivor list) and has NEVER been restored. This is an original survivor car.
No rust, original paint, 70,000 mile, hemi car. I have a few pictures of the
car, but want to get an honest opinion from the list on what this car might
be worth, if the asking price is far fetched or in reach. I wont let the
price go yet, as I dont want to 'taint' opinions. Just a little help is all.
Thanks a million and have a FIN-tastic weekend all!!!

Clay Wood
58 Plymouth Belvedere