[FWDLK] Ebay Desoto error

There's a nice black DeSoto on ebay

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=574373054&r=0&t=0)

currently going for $5100.  A beautiful car, BUT it is advertised by the
seller as a '57, when it is obviously a '58 (upswept side trim, crimped
exhaust pods, 361 engine, dash-mounted mirror, front bumper center section,
etc.)

A nice car, nonetheless.  I've written the seller (2 days ago) but no
response back.

Just so y'all know...

Ed Petrus
'57 Firedome