[FWDLK] Parts for sale

Group,

I have a bunch of used parts I'm selling, and I thought I'd give the group first shot at them before they go on ebay.  I've finally gone through the pile, and here's what I've been able to positively identify.  Most of this stuff is for '57-'58 Plymouth, although there is some other stuff mixed in.  I have a pic of the door trim, don't have pics yet of the 1/4 trim.  If you are interested in any of this stuff, please email me privately for prices.  I also have a set of what I believe to be Chrysler stone guards of late fifties vintage, but I've been unable to positively identify them, because there is no part number on them, and I don't recognize them.  The may also be for Dodge.  If you think you can ID them on sight alone, let me know and I'll send you a pic.

3 pr '58 Plym wagon taillight assembly, 1 set w/lenses
2 ea '58 Plym intstrument clusters w/ gauges & 120 speedo
1 '59 Plym instrument cluster w/ gauges
several '58 & '59 Plymouth hubcaps
4 '57 (?) DeSoto hubcaps
1 '57 (?) Dodge 2d door sill plate, pretty good cond
2 wing window assemblies for '57 or '58 wagon, w glass
2 spd Powerflite trans shifter, no buttons
various Sparton horns
horn ring for 57-58 Plym
6 cyl? bell housing
2 dome light housings, center mount, no lens
1 bbl carb
'58 Plym passenger side headlight eyebrow trim
'58 P L Y M O U T H winged hood trim
various instrument panel knobs, 57-58 Plym
fan blade, V8
model 854 MoPar radio, s/b rebuilt but nice cond
power steering pump, later (more modern) design

various '57 and '58 Plymouth wagon side trim, and a few '59 Plym pieces as well.  It appears that I have "nearly" full sets of side trim for different trim levels of '58 wagon.  Some pieces are nearly mint, others show some sm fixable dents, while a couple are good merely for examples or would need lots of TLC to be usable.  No front fender trim, but both sides trim for 4 door wagons, if I had to guess, I think Custom and Sport Suburban.  Also some 1/4 panel wagon trim to go with the
rest.  I have pics of the door trim but not the 1/4 trim.  $100 would get you one set or the other, or double the money and I'll give you all the wagon trim I have, which is about 16-25 pieces.  One set is the thick upper ribbed piece with the anodized aluminum insert and thin bottom piece (but I
don't have the 1/4 inserts), the other set is the non-ribbed thick upper piece with DeSotoish sort of "diving board" shaped smaller trim pieces with it.  Hard to describe.  If you're interested in the side trim, I'll try to provide you more detail.

Remember that all these parts are used, and show normal wear and tear, but all are usable.

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury, '64 300, 5 other '57 Plymouths