[FWDLK] Water Pump and Texan

Hey list,

Just curious. I havent checked with the local parts houses yet, but I have
checked them out via the World Wide Web, and was wondering, does anyone still
make the water pump for a poly 318, 58 vintage? I would imagine the other
year poly's would work as well. Mine took a dive a just as soon as I was
getting ready for a drive to the body shop to finally get her finished. Also,
I will post the pics of the Texan I found later tonight. Thanks to everyone
on the list for all your input and advice!! Looks like I am gonna have to
make the corral a little bigger, this one needs a home!Thanks in advance and
have a great week!

Clay Wood