From: Rimington, Ken
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 8:59 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Push Rods

I need to replace the push rods in my 56 Dodge 315 CID Poly engine.  Can
anyone help with a part number or exact length?

Is there ant advantage to going to a 3/8" tube instead of the 5/16" stock
size?  This car will be a "drive it to church on Sunday" car, not a racer.
I am still concerned about flexing of the push rod.

Thanks.