[FWDLK] What is the weight of the 318 Poly engine?

[FWDLK] What is the weight of the 318 Poly engine?

Mopar group:  Can anyone tell me the weight of the 318 Poly engine?  I know the weight of the 270 Poly is 577 +or- a few pounds and can't remember if the 318 Poly weighed in at about 580 or 610?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you, Gary Pavlovich