[FWDLK] 59 ragtop and a big A!

HI all,
   Well, I do not own the 59 convert I went after Sunday!   The guy who owns it, is one of those...I own it, and now let's see how high you will go against a fictitious other buyer.   A friend of mine went through this very same thing with this characters brother-in-law just the week before I started dealing on this car.   It must be a family trait..."duh, let's be A--H---s, and play with people's minds."   If you look up obnoxious, arrogant, greedy and lying jerk, you would find this guys photo!   I will not give out the location or name of this jerk, just in case I have a real chance to buy the car in the future.   At least I know a 59 ragtop can be found, and I will find another in the future.  Besides, I do have plenty of projects sitting in my shop already!   I will however, post the pics when I get them developed, just so you can see it's rusty carcass.
   Have a fintastic day, John in WI... where the wind blows and the rains continue....at least it is not snow!