[FWDLK] Summer Mopar meet

Hello Forward Look Friends,

I wanted to let everyone know about the Summer 2001 national meet of the
Plymouth Owners Club, Inc.   The Dairyland Region of the club (Wisconsin
and northern Illinois)  is hosting this year's event.   You do not have
to be a member of the club to come and enjoy the meet, however, we
encourage new membership and would love to have members of the "forward
look mailing list" join.   If you would like come to the meet, please
see the attached web site address for directions and other information.
If you have trouble getting to the web site or would like additional
information you can respond to this email and I will do my best to
answer your questions.   If you would like to participate in the judging
of your car or cars at the national meet, we would ask that you join the
Plymouth Owners Club, Inc.  Please see the second web site address for
information on joining the Plymouth Owners Club, Inc.

http://members.tripod.com/dairylandplymouthclu/ieindex2.html

http://www.classicar.com/clubs/plymouth/member.htm

Thank you and hope to see you at the meet.

Greg Filtz
member of the Dairyland Region of the Plymouth Owners Club, Inc.