[FWDLK] brake parts

I have a couple of NOS boxes here that have been opened
that I dont need one is pt#1879 525, I can't find it in
my book but it consist of 2 "boots" and 2 cyl rubbers.
  The rubbers are 15/16 in size and that is all that was
in the box. The other box is a NAPA United part #161 and it
consist of a mstr cyl plunger with cup, paper "instalation"
ring and the outer boot. The box says it fits Chy/Des/Imp
1956 to 61 Dodge Pass/Ply 1955 to 61 and Dodge trk 1959/60
  These have been in my garage open for at least 5 years but
not exposed to sunlight, if any one needs them let me know,
price is real high, shipping cost only, I just want them used
by someone who needs em.
Jim