[FWDLK] 1960 plymouth

Well guys I went and purchased a 60 Plymouth Surburban. Does anyone know of a
reasonable auto shipper in the New england area? The car is in Vermont and
I'm in Fla. Anybody up for a paid vacation trip to Fla (hint,hint). Am also
looking for those small dealer nameplates that used to be on trunklids etc in
the 50's&60's. Need only dealer name and location, not car brand.