<64 Fury>

From: Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I'm talking with Anson right now about buying a large quantity of these
models to sell through the web site.  I'm still looking for ideas to cover
the loss on the calendar this year, so these might be a nice little option
to put some money back into the coffers.

There is a beige model, and a white-over-red one as well.  Price would be
around $20, with shipping at $5.  I'd be selling them via check/money order
and Visa/Mastercard through PayPal.

Just to get a rough idea, at this price, how many folks might be
interested?
Drop me a line individually and let me know if you would be interested.

-Dave