[FWDLK] a/c

Good morning,
    Clay Wood, most recently writing  to the List about finding a Texan, is the guy I ws looking for. He and Glenn Barratt have access to the a/c system I am struggling with.
     Of more interest to the List, Clay forwarded a letter to the FL back in July, 2000 which he had picked up off something called the MML.
It was an open letter from Gary Goers, explaining why he (Gary) had to "shut down" for a few months. In his letter, he tentatively picked the month of October, 2000 to re-open.
If anybody wants to read that letter in full, Email me privately.
RogerH