[FWDLK] 1938 DeSoto coupe for sale:

Greetings!
I mentioned this sale before but since then I have seen the car up close
and have the fair price now.  Please call (208) 888-1240 to get the
lowdown of a beautiful 1938 Desoto coupe, 53,000 original miles, asking
price is $8500.  This is a beauty.  The guy selling it is "Jack" and he
lives near Boise, ID.
Tim