[FWDLK] Mopar Car Shows

My car club, Mopars in Motion, is co-sponsoring 3 Mopar Car Shows this year, in Connecticut.  The shows are listed below.  As a Forward Look member and owner of 2 fined Plymouths, it would be great to see some more old Fined Mopars at out shows.

Show 1- MIM w/Carter Dodge, Sunday June 10, 2001, 9am-3pm.  This will be held on the grounds of Vernon Golfland, Vernon, CT.  Rain Date June 17.

Show 2- MIM w/Burnside Chrysler-Plymouth-Jeep, Sunday July 22, 2001, 9am-3pm.  This will be held at the dealership, 560 Connecticut Blvd, Ehtfd, CT.  Rain Date July 29. (last year over 160 cars!)

Show 3- MIM w/Holly Dodge, Sunday, September 9, 2001 9am-3pm.  This will be held at the dealership, in Middletown, CT. Rain Date September 17.

For more information on these shows and directions, please visit our web site, www.MoparsinMotion.com

Thanks, hope to see alot of Fined Mopars.

Mike Morelli,
Secretary, MIM