Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:40 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Flopping Speedo Needle

My speedometer needle flops around like a fish out of water.  What does this normally indicate?  Bad cable, Bad connection between cable and speedometer, bad gear inside the speedometer, other?

Thanks!

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/ - 55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/WHITE Sport Tone.