[FWDLK] Auction/Swap meet this Saturday

An old Mopar man with 35 yrs of Moparin' under his belt is retiring and is
going to have an auction and swap meet this coming Saturday here in Des
Moines Iowa.

Amongst the drivable and road-worthy cars I hear he is selling are a '59
Sport Fury 2 dr ht, a 59 Chrysler 300E ht, and a 57 Fury ht.

I got to see some of the parts cars he has, 59 plym suburban, 59 savoy 2 dr,
61 Chrysler 4 dr, 60 Sport Fury ht, plus lots of early 60's stuff.

Don't know what else he is going to have out there, but if there are some
specific things anyone wants me to look for and the price range you feel is
fair, email me privately and I will take your requests with me and see what
I can do for any of you out there.

Karl