[FWDLK] Jefferson WI meet and show

Hi all,
   Anyone else going to the Jeffferson WI show and swap meet this weekend?   I will be there Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday morning.   I will be with a friend that will have a car in the car corral.   I believe it is a 66 Ford Falcon coupe.  I am not sure, but if you see one there, I will have a fwdlk. cap on the dash and on my head.  I will try to be at the car on the even hours.   Maybe we will see you there.    John in WI