[FWDLK] Random 57-58 ply sighting

While listening to various comedians on the comedy central web site, I saw something interesting in the background of one of the comedians. Go here and see for yourselves:

and click on Jim Gaffigan. Keep an eye on whats going on behind him. Can't quite tell if its a 57 or 58, maybe someone else can tell.

Jason
57 belv 2dr hdtp