[FWDLK] header moulding needed

Come on there guys, someone must be parting out a convert.  Anyway I sure hope so.  I need one of the end mouldings on the convertable top header.  you know, 6 or 7 inches long and curved, I screwed up when I sold them to help someone out now knowing I didnt have extras.  any info would sure be appreciated

mel