[FWDLK] Nj Inspection

I know there are some folks on the list from NJ. While at a car show this
weekend. I saw cars with triangular inspection stickers that said "Classic
car inspection"
Anyone know what the story is on it. There's nothing listed at the DMV
website and the car owners were not around their cars for me to ask.

Thanks,
Nick