[FWDLK] power steering again ???

Is anyone on the list running a flat head 6 with power steering.
I'm trying to install it in my 56. I was told it was out of a 6 cyl 56
Belvidere.
I'm having a heck of a time getting the pump/generator mounted. The pump is
right against the distributor cap. to the point that I can get the cap on
correct. I'm using wires that come straight out of the cap (no right angles)
No matter how I adjust it I can't seem to get it to clear. It's using the
Eaton pump that has the reservior that looks like 55 gallon drum with the
ring that holds the lid on.
Anyone with an insight or pics of it installed

Thanks,
Nick