[FWDLK] hi

Hi, guys-
    My name is Tracy and I am the wife of a Forward-Look list member, Brian.
    I had to jump in here this morning. Brian and I share a mailbox, and to read my mail I have to sort through his FWDLK mail.  I really don't mind, as I always try to learn as much as I can about the things he is interested in.
    I have been duly impressed by the intelligence shown on this group since he joined 2 months ago. I kind of figured it would just be a big show-off fest, filled with one-upmanship. I was wrong. Not only are you all intelligent regarding your cars, but also quite eloquent. What I can't believe is that guys like you who share such a passion can take up bickering! I have seen Dave step in twice since we joined only a couple months ago!  Now I have seen how intelligent you all are, so come on fellas, play nice!!!   LOL
                            Warm regards,
                                            Tracy :)