[FWDLK] Anson Models, Chryslers at Carlisle

[FWDLK] Anson Models, Chryslers at Carlisle

Hi All,

Just wanted to follow up with a couple of things.

1)  75% of the Anson '57 Plymouths have been sent.  I ran out of boxes, so there are 3 more waiting to be shipped asap.  Sorry for the delay.

2)  As for Chryslers at Carlisle... Chris Hullinger was trying to arrange La' Hotel Forward Look somewhere... Hopefully a place where we can all stay together and talk Exner all night as well as all day at the show.  Chris, any updates on that?  As for the show itself, I got a letter from them on Saturday, but haven't had a chance to open it yet.  I'm assuming it'll be the same thing as last year -- tent and dinner.  Maybe a movie (I'll explain later).

They do have online registration this year at: https://www.ifounditatcarlisle.com/online/events.asp?eventid=17  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LIST "FORWARD LOOK NETWORK" UNDER THE CLUB FIELD.  If we get only 15 paid vehicles in attendance (even from other years), we get the tent for free (saves us like $175 bucks).  Speaking of which, if anybody talks to John Rudy, please ask him if he'd like to sign up under our club.  He normally brings like 7 cars to the show, which would help a lot.  =)

-Dave