Re: [FWDLK] A/C unit wanted

--- Vincent Van Humbeeck
<vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now, guess what ?? You guys have me all wound up
> about cool Airtemp stickers, nice underdash A/C
> units, R134a refrigerant and everything ... And
> now I definitely WANT an A/C unit to put in my '58
> Belvedere to cool everything down.
>
> Now where in the world would I find such a thing
> (complete factory or underdash system) ? What to
> look for and what kind of price bracket am I
> looking at ? AND WHERE WOULD I FIND COOL AIRTEMP
> STICKERS ??  :o)

Desert Valley Auto Parts in Phoenix AZ had an indash
AC-equipped '58 Sport Suburban 9p wagon when I was
there in October. <http://www.dvap.com> The car was
rough and I don't know the situation for the underhood
pieces but it looked like it had all the indash stuff
at least.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban