From: joe frega <joefrega@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Scott H <kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] A Sad Tale
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 06:54:20 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,

Thanks for you insight.  I'll be calling the place to
see what I can find out and how much shipping is.
This may be the way to go.

Thanks again.

Joe

--- Scott H <kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Let me tell you this is BARGAIN for a new block. I > just paid $80 to have > mine hot tanked and another $20 to remove tha cam > bearings and freeze plugs. > Spent another hour or so scrubbing the insides with > a gun brush just to make > sure all the rust was gone. For another $75 a new > block, not a bad deal at > all. > Shipping would be a problem for anyone not local > though. > Scott > > >From: Nico Over <nover@xxxxxxxx> > >Reply-To: Nico Over <nover@xxxxxxxx> > >To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > >Subject: Re: [FWDLK] A Sad Tale > >Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:59:04 -0400 > > > >Looked in Hemmings and I think the ad you are > referring to reads as > >follows: > >NOS Polyhead 318, special deal, brand new engine > block with pistons and > >rings, > >no crank or rods, new in crates, fits 57-66 Dodge > and Plymouth. $175.00 > >each or > >buy two at $150.00 each; Nos 2402116 cylinder head > castings, $100.00 each, > >shipping extra, 732-446-3738, NJ > >Hope this helps, > >Nico Over > > > > > > > > >