[FWDLK] Nick Nichols is in Sunday's SF Chronicle!

[FWDLK] Nick Nichols is in Sunday's SF Chronicle!

A cool piece on Nick and his cars. Unfortunately the
online version  doesn't include his pic next to the
fin of his '60 Fury convertible like the actual
article does...

Also, either Nick is way too modest about his cars, or
the reporter spent too much time looking at his
extremely rough but great running '59 Coronet. Most of
Nick's stuff is not show quality, but a lot of it is
very nice indeed just the same.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=chronicle/archive/2001/05/13/CM235118.DTL

This URL folded over on my window and may not have
stayed whole. If you try clicking it and it doesn't
work, type the end in manually.

(BTW, that's "1958 DeSoto Adventurer", not "1957
DeSoto Venture"...)

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban